The courses importer functionality allows you to import classes from ExploreCourses to your web pages. You are not limited by department and can import any cataloged courses.
To import course to your Stanford Site:
- Go to https://explorecourses.stanford.edu/.
- Browse by subject, e.g., accounting.
- Once on the course subject page, you can filter offered classes by several selection fields, e.g., winter and summer courses that are three units.
- Copy the webpage URL.
- On your Stanford Site, go to Configuration > Importers > Courses Importer.
- Paste the copied ExploreCourses in the URL line.
- Click Save & Import.
Once the courses are imported, they will be displayed on the default list page - [your site url]/courses.