Adding a File
You can add txt, rtf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, and PDF files under 5 Mb to your media library on Stanford Sites. All other files shared from your website should be hosted on a Google Shared Drive or other document management system.
- After selecting File, you will be redirected to the Add File page:
- Enter the name of your file in the corresponding text field.
- Select Choose File under the Image title. A popup will appear and you can select the image you would like to upload.
- Click Save.
Creating a new line after adding an image
- After image has been uploaded, hover onto the bottom edge of the image.
- Click on the orange box with a white arrow to move to a new line below the image.
This section is for exploring how we handle PDFs.
This is how it looks by default:
This is how it looks with a description and left aligned:
This is how it looks with a description and right aligned:
This is center aligned
Displaying PDFs and other document types
Here are approaches for displaying your PDFs and other document types.
This is the default for PDF:
This is an edited PDF:
This is a linked PDF (downloads a PDF)
This is the default for a text document:
sample.txt (57 bytes)
This is an edited text document:
Edited name (downloads a text file) (57 bytes)
This is a linked text document (downloads a text file) .