People List Page
The People List page displays a listing of the people in your organization, and is dynamically generated from existing or imported content on your site. This page also allows you to further filter your people according to their Person Type taxonomy terms.
The People List page can be found by visiting [your site url]/people.
Edit the custom block on the People List Page
The People List Page contains an Intro Text Block allowing you to add introduction text.
- Navigate to People List page at [your site url]/people.
- Underneath the custom “People Intro” text block, click Edit Block Content Above.
- Edit the Body text within the Component Text Area as desired.
- Click Save.
Add People list page to navigation:
By default, the dynamic People List page is located by following the url path [your site url]/people. To add this page to your main menu, follow the steps outlined below.
- Hover over Structure > Menus > Main navigation in the admin toolbar, and click on Add link
- In the Menu link title field, add the label for the menu item (e.g. “People”).
- In the Link field, add “/people”.
- Check the Enabled box so that the menu item will be visible/enabled.
- In the Description field, add a basic description (e.g. “A listing of people types”)
- In the Parent link field, select <Main navigation>
- In the Menu Link Weight field, you can reorder your main menu items by clicking the icon next to each item name, and dragging and dropping to your desired order.
- Click Save.