List of known issues
Before reporting an issue, please review the list of known issues and our Drupal Project timeline to see if the Stanford Web Services team is already aware of the issue.
If you find an issue that isn't listed, please submit a report using this ServiceNow form.
Currently as of March 19, 2021
The following features have been requested.
- Access Control/Private Page for intranets (coming soon)
- Subsite/Microsite support (coming soon)
- Template or page cloning (coming soon)
- Equal paragraph type heights for multiple-paragraphs-per-row
- Drupal 9 for Stanford People sites
- Support for nested taxonomies for News and Events
- Alert editors when someone else is editing the same page
- Alternate display options for news, events, and people list pages
- Provide a login button when there is not a local footer
- Alternate display options for media items, tables and cards
- Ability to change the title for events, news, and people dynamic pages
- Ability to disable site search
- Ability to tailor site search for specific terms and uses
- Support for row variants, such as background colors
- Ability to add secondary menus to event, event series, people, and news pages
- Ability to add an FAQ or accordion style to content
- Support for Twitter summary cards
- Support for Twitter feeds
The following are bugs or issues already in our queue
- Teaser paragraph images have image quality issues
- Drop Cap style does not appear in Firefox.
- Display of person image on wide screens needs adjustment.
- News date and image overlap in custom layout builder news block.
- Sub-navigation not available on news, events, and people pages for desktop users without dropdown menus enabled.
- Right clicking on a URL link in a text area displays "Edit Link" and "Unlink" twice.
- Clicking on a related topics term for Publications routes to a page which lists all publications.
- Editors cannot nest unpublished pages in the navigation menu using the in-page menu tool.
- Site owners cannot delete badly formed user account.
- Punctuation characters show up as code in the display in the Events list.
- Importing previously deleted profiles from profiles.stanford.edu (CAP) sometimes fails.
- Special characters not displaying in Schedule Details Headline field on Events.
- Styling to add space between dates list view of multi-day events
- Embedded videos in the WYSIWYG display if aligned "right" or "left"
- Embedded videos in the WYSIWYG display correctly if a caption is added
- Event end time is required even with a specified duration