List of known issues
Before reporting an issue, please review the list of known issues and our Drupal Project timeline to see if the Stanford Web Services team is already aware of the issue.
If you find an issue that isn't listed, please submit a report using this ServiceNow form.
Currently as of July 22, 2021
The following features have been requested.
- Access Control/Private page for intranets (coming soon)
- Subsite/Microsite support (coming soon)
- Template or page cloning (coming soon)
- Equal paragraph type heights for multiple-paragraphs-per-row
- Drupal 9 for Stanford People sites
- Support for nested taxonomies for Events and News
- Alert editors when someone else is editing the same page
- Alternate display options for Events, News, and People list pages
- Provide a login button when there is not a local footer
- Alternate display options for Media items, tables, and cards
- Ability to change the title for Events, News, and People dynamic pages
- Ability to disable site search
- Ability to tailor site search for specific terms and uses
- Support for row variants, such as background colors
- Ability to add secondary menus to Event, Event series, People, and News pages
- Ability to add an FAQ or accordion-style to content
- Support for Twitter summary cards
- Support for Twitter feeds
The following are bugs or issues already in the backlog.
- Extra margin/padding in text paragraphs.
- Speaker display missing from Event schedule.
- Display of person image on wide screens needs adjustment.
- News date and image overlap in custom layout builder news block.
- Sub-navigation not available on News, Events, and People pages for desktop users without dropdown menus enabled.
- Right-clicking on a URL link in a text area displays "Edit Link" and "Unlink" twice. (See issue on Drupal.org)
- Editors cannot nest unpublished pages in the navigation menu using the in-page menu tool.
- Site owners cannot delete badly formed user account.
- Importing previously deleted profiles from profiles.stanford.edu (CAP) sometimes fails.
See the Release Notes for more information about recent bug fixes.