List of Known Issues
Before reporting an issue, please review the list of known issues and our Drupal Project timeline to see if the Stanford Web Services team is already aware of the issue.
If you find an issue that isn't listed, please submit a bug report through the Services portal.
Currently as of Aug. 23, 2021
The following features have been requested.
- Ability to add an FAQ or accordion-style to content (coming soon)
- Access Control/Private page for intranets (coming soon)
- Subsite/Microsite support (coming soon)
- Template or page cloning (coming soon)
- Equal paragraph type heights for multiple-paragraphs-per-row
- Drupal 9 for Stanford People sites
- Support for nested taxonomies for Events and News
- Alert editors when someone else is editing the same page
- Alternate display options for Events, News, and People list pages
- Provide a login button when there is not a local footer
- Alternate display options for Media items, tables, and cards
- Ability to change the title for Events, News, and People dynamic pages
- Ability to disable site search
- Ability to tailor site search for specific terms and uses
- Support for row variants, such as background colors
- Ability to add secondary menus to Event, Event series, People, and News pages
- Support for Twitter summary cards
- Support for Twitter feeds
The following are bugs or issues already in the backlog.
- The anchor link looks like a regular link, however, when you click on it nothing happens. See How do I create a jump-to link for a workaround.
- Anchor link displays an external link arrow if it is on the same link as a heading.
- Anchor link is removed from the WYSIWYG editor if you attempt to drag it somewhere else in the text area.
- If an image has been added to a text paragraph as a smaller size editors cannot select “Edit Media” to make any adjustments.
- Display of person image on wide screens needs adjustment.
- Right-clicking on a URL link in a text area displays "Edit Link" and "Unlink" twice. See issue on Drupal.org.
- Internal/external headings that are links have differing font-weights applied (700 vs. 600).
- Extra margin/padding in text paragraphs.
Menus and Navigation
- Editors cannot nest unpublished pages in the navigation menu using the in-page menu tool.
- Sub-navigation not available on News, Events, and People pages for desktop users without dropdown menus enabled.
- Drupal sitemap.xml 'Last modification date' column doesn't sort correctly.
- Moving a nested menu item via the link edit form or node edit form does not update menu of the children.
- The hover link text for menu items doesn't display in the sidebar menu on desktop.
News, Events, People
- News date and image overlap in custom layout builder news block.
- Speaker display missing from Event schedule.
- Importing previously deleted profiles from profiles.stanford.edu (CAP) sometimes fails.
- Stanford Profiles images marked as "Stanford Only" are not currently pulling to intranet person pages.
- Site owners cannot delete badly formed user account.
See the Release Notes for more information about recent bug fixes.