Add multiple Paragraphs per row
Site managers, Contributors, and Editors can add more than one Paragraph types per row to create a multiple column layout.
We suggest reviewing the Add a Paragraph documentation before following these steps.
Important things to note:
- For most use cases, we recommend using a max of three Paragraphs per row.
- Some Paragraph types, like the Banner, allow only one Paragraph per row.
- When creating a new Paragraph, first identify the Paragraph type you would like to create from the list shown in the right panel of the Paragraph widget (under, “Drag and drop Paragraphs into Rows”).
- Next, drag and drop that Paragraph from the right panel into the new row on the left of the Paragraph widget.
- This action will automatically open a pop-up for you to add content to your selected Paragraph type.
- For multiple Paragraphs per row, simply drag and drop an additional Paragraph type from the right of the Paragraph widget to the existing row. (Please note, some Paragraph types are restricted to one per row, like the Banner Paragraph.)
- Once you have added the Paragraph, you can arrange the Paragraph types in the order you would like them displayed within the row.