How do I add a caption?
Once you add an image you’ll want to explain the image. This is important for people who cannot see the screen such as our vision-impaired users. You can find more information regarding best practices for accessibility within our Accessibility section. Adding a caption is vital to meeting accessibility standards across your site.
- Edit the page you would like to update.
- Click the Edit button to open the Text Area section.
- Navigate to the Media item and click the Edit Media button, located at the top of the Media:
- The following pop up should appear:
- Check the box next to the Caption
- Save. The image should now appear in the Text Area. You can enter your caption under the image.