How to find and add People to the main menu
By default, the dynamic People List page is located by following the url path [your site url]/people. To add this page to your main menu, follow the steps outlined below.
- Hover over Structure > Menus > Main navigation in the admin toolbar, and click on Add link
- In the Menu link title field, add the label for the menu item (e.g. “People”).
- In the Link field, add “/people”.
- Check the Enabled box so that the menu item will be visible/enabled.
- In the Description field, add a basic description (e.g. “A listing of people types”)
- In the Parent link field, select <Main navigation>
- In the Menu Link Weight field, you can reorder your main menu items by clicking the icon next to each item name, and dragging and dropping to your desired order.
- Click Save.
For sites with an existing People page at "/people", some additional steps are required. These steps are described further in the related page, “What if your site has an existing People page?”.